turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rogers Toughman Turkey Vest question

Started by deadbuck, April 23, 2023, 08:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadbuck

I keep getting emails from Rogers Sporting Goods offering this vest for $59. Anybody have one? What is the seat like?

Borsy

Hi, I just posted this on another recent thread asking about the Rogers Toughman Turkey vest:

I have a Roger's Tough Man Vest in bottomland. It seems like a solid vest for the money (especially if on sale), but I haven't used it yet cuz I always seem to grab my older cabelas vests. The Rogers vest is highly adjustable (actually goes down small enough), lightweight, and has a lot of well thought out pockets (you can carry everything needed within reason). I like it pretty well, but I have a few critiques. The material being lightweight is slightly noisy, not dealbreaker noisy, just not as quiet as cotton or polyester. The back has no padding, but there is a vertical water bladder sleeve that I cut a piece foam to put in (that definitely helps). Lastly, the butt pad isn't as thick or soft as a Cabelas speadseat, but I've definitely sat on worse. The seat has magnets that I will say seem to be sufficiently strong and lock up well. All in all i like the vest, but like i said just always seem to grab the trusty Cabelas vest.