OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anna's Call- Help needed from my OG family

Started by Boykin Hollow, April 12, 2023, 07:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boykin Hollow

In my quest to make this the most read story on GON, I am asking my OG family to visit the GON website and read my story. December 2020 was the worst year of my life and in January I asked for your prayers in the lost of my daughter.  Frankly I did not care if the sun rose the next day.  This story was hard to write and  even harder for me to read.  Please help to make it the most read story on GON.  Go to www.gon.com and in the upper tool bar under hunting scroll down to Turkey and you will find my story.  Thanks and God Bless and safe hunting to all of you out there.  Many of you offered up prayers for me back then and they are so appreciated.  You don't get over it you can only get through it.

Sir-diealot

Sorry for your loss. I did enjoy the article.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

That was a great read Marion, Thanks for sharing! I know Anna is smiling down!!

Gobbler428

Really enjoyed reading your story Marion and I hope you meet your goal of the most read story,

Zobo

There are great calls, special calls, priceless calls, and then, there's Anna's call.
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Dtrkyman

Godspeed Anna!

Good read, enjoy your spring Marion.

aclawrence

I can't imagine what that must feel like. Thanks for sharing your story Marion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Timer

Marion, Thanks for sharing your story it was special. God bless you and your family

Tom007

So sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.........be safe.....

captpete

deathfoot

A very touching story!! Thanks for sharing, sir!

cwb04

Great read.  Hits very close to home as I have 2 daughters of my own.

So sorry for your loss - God Bless!

NCL

A truly great story, Hope you fulfill the challenge of the most read story.

Haypatch

So sorry for your loss! Great read and congrats on completing the slam in Anna's honor!

Greg Massey

Just an awesome story...  God Bless and thanks for sharing it with all of us on OG...Prayers