OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Why do I keep missing?

Started by Marc, April 11, 2023, 01:58:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tail Feathers

Hold the gun sideways and see it that helps. :toothy12:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

bbcoach

Quote from: Happy on April 11, 2023, 01:01:26 PM
Your target is wearing a HECS suit.
We have a WINNER!!!!   :z-winnersmiley:

strum

Quote from: strum on April 11, 2023, 10:51:22 AM
  Shooting the paper, we all are calm, controlling beathing taking very careful aim, squeezing trigger nice and smooth.
But in the moment, all that can go to crap.
We've all done it. Dont give up youll get him.

Here I am giving sound advice and encouragement and then realize its a joke lol. Im not a blond. well maybe I have some antique blond hair.

Sir-diealot

The Force is strong with your targets?

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Cottonmouth

Let me guess.... you drink bud light and Dylan cursed your pattern for the animal rights activists

Mossyguy

I know exactly what happened...he smelled you before the shot. You should get an Ozonics...

maddog3355

I've shot at a few turkeys like that. I guess we hit them but the pellets bounced off!!

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Mossyguy on April 11, 2023, 06:54:15 PM
I know exactly what happened...he smelled you before the shot. You should get an Ozonics...
Ozonics have scent control now?

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

GobbleNut

Quote from: strum on April 11, 2023, 02:44:08 PM
  Shooting the paper, we all are calm, controlling beathing taking very careful aim, squeezing trigger nice and smooth.

Here I am giving sound advice and encouragement and then realize its a joke lol. Im not a blond. well maybe I have some antique blond hair.

"Antique blond hair",...I will be using that one as my future self-description.   :D
As for your earlier post, it was indeed sound advice,...but would probably not have helped in the referenced case. (I just figured you had not looked closely at the picture to begin with)  ;D

captpete

Don't feel bad, I didn't notice it at first either. As far as your antique hair goes, at least you still have hair...unlike some of us.  ;D

Marc

I have always said that "men marry crazy, and women marry stupid..."

Plus, I am a short guy, and lots of jokes go over my head... :P
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

Spitten and drummen

Simple. Not enough pellets in that load.
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Sir-diealot

I will tell you something, I can't shoot paper to save my life, you put down a tin can or something and I can hit it but I simply can't his the center mark on paper even with gun vise. I normally have a friend sight my gun it and then see how I do from there. I did learn I tend to hit bottom left from everybody else that has shot my guns, I adjust the scope for that and I am golden on tin cans. Not so bad with shotgun but I am still not good on paper for some reason. I have had 5 surgeries on my eyes in my lifetime so I am not at all shocked by it.

John Koenig:

jhoward11

Don't zoom in...it looks worse. Though it looks like one #4 pellet made it into the head. I think your good!