OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Remington 11-87 Part Needed

Started by NCSWAMPFOX, April 10, 2023, 10:11:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NCSWAMPFOX

Looking for Remington 1187\1100 20 gauge action bar with action bar sleeve assembly. she broke this weekend . cheaply made MIM parts.

sswv

I had that very same problem with a 20ga 11-87. I stumbled across a fellow in Michigan that had everything I needed. I'll try to find his info again and pass it along. He was (at one time) a gunsmith for Remington and ended up buying a big load of parts from them when they went under. I actually sent him a picture of the old part and he said it was junk from the beginning and what he sent me didn't look the same but worked a lot better. the old part had a big slot cut out and the new one was solid all the way around.

NCSWAMPFOX

thank you very much, would love that info. have looked high and low from major parts places to mom and pops as well as ebay. none have this part for 20 gauge

sswv

no problem. I remember I just kept searching for Remington parts and the guys info popped up. I know he was from Michigan and Tactical was part of his business name but we both know....that's VERY common. I'll see what I can do.

NCSWAMPFOX

any members here have or know of gunsmith who specializes in remington shotguns?