OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite Soft Side Gun Case

Started by Cutter, April 10, 2023, 12:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cutter

I have a Franchise Affinity 3 20 gauge with a 24" barrel and a holosun sight.  What is your favorite soft sided case that fits well? I've tried several with my other turkey guns and I can't find one that fits like I'd like it to.

Tom007

Here's the one I like. It's made by Allen. Holds any size shotgun with optics. Well padded, and can carry extra Turkey gear. Great case.....
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on April 10, 2023, 09:03:35 AM
Here's the one I like. It's made by Allen. Holds any size shotgun with optics. Well padded, and can carry extra Turkey gear. Great case.....
I have the same but hate all the velcro on it and strikers do not fit in it.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

wyetterp

I'm a big fan of the rugid floating waterproof cases.
I have them for my bow, rifles & shotguns. I'm pretty
rough on everything & they have all held up to a lot of
abuse over the years. Those cases have way exceeded
my expectations.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Greg Massey

I just like a good simple padded case myself ... most of the time you can find one online or at Academy Sports rifle size that's wide for a scope ...  I put too much stuff in my truck to want a case that will hold calls etc, and i sure don't want to leave extra calls in a hot truck cab... while out hunting etc...

Stickbow98

I really like the Ol Tom Turkey Shotgun case. Like the Allen, but plenty of room for a scoped shotgun, extra pockets for calls, optics, thermacell, etc. Shell loops and both a handle and a padded shoulder strap.
$60.00 on Amazon.  :icon_thumright:
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

btodd00

ive had one of primos padded cases since 2008 and its still in great shape. It doesnt have turkey specific pockets but the pockets are good sized

Just purchased another one in December when they were on sale for $39

Sir-diealot

I always liked these by Koplin for scoped guns, the rubber armor is placed to protect your scope and the interior is well quilted and thick. They no longer make them though I am sorry to say. When I find them I buy them.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

DROCK

I picked up a Midway USA store brand case for my 12g Affinity.  I like it for the price.

bowbird87

I just got the waxed canvas Cabela's case and love it.

Ahollon3

i prefer the ol tom soft case on amazon. 60 dollars. plenty of pockets, big enough for scoped and pistol grip/thumbhole style shotguns and firm padding. highly recommend

eddie234

I cast another vote for the ol Tom case

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

slave601

Another vote for the ol tom case! I got a few of them
"thinnin the flock"