turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Spoken for ...not available

Started by Old Gobbler, March 26, 2023, 06:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Desert Rattler ....that's African Blackwood X Desert Ironwood..this one is not available guys ...I'll be off the 1st week of April and I'll be making more

Hidden design elements built all into this call ...this isn't a "show pony" it's all function... the musical grade hardwoods used extensively throughout , allow the design to come alive ...  You've never heard a call like this before !

Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TalknTurkey

Wow, that's a looker! Sure it sounds just as good as it looks!

Goblen

brennan

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey stew

Old Gobbler

Guys I promise to get some calls made up , don't worry

-Shannon

bulian82

Beautiful Call and I bet it's pure turkey!

JeffC

such a tease... looks awsome, go kill a turkey or 2. Have you ever finished the VW project? I am coming up on 20 years with my truck project, giving up, think I sold it...dont have the time or energy to get back into it. 2 many things to do before I cant.... go kill a turkey Shannon.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

HookedonHooks

Turkeys will be dying to meet that one.

Old Gobbler

Quote from: JeffC on March 26, 2023, 07:15:38 PM
such a tease... looks awsome, go kill a turkey or 2. Have you ever finished the VW project? I am coming up on 20 years with my truck project, giving up, think I sold it...dont have the time or energy to get back into it. 2 many things to do before I cant.... go kill a turkey Shannon.
the bus almost done ..I have to do the interior ..I have the stuff. .I just need a few weekends!  I have a  solid mohogany stat  headliner partially in ...I'll take pics when I'm done

-Shannon

MossyOak92

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Lcmacd 58

Jroddc

Wow! Really nice! Someday hope to be quick enough at the draw to get one of these  :drool:

Zobo

It sounds like you're continuing to improve your design and I can sense how pleased you are in how this one turned out. That's pretty exciting to make small incremental improvements on something that's already universally considered of the highest quality in its category. This is the passion of a true master. Congratulations on your accomplishment! Oh yeah, and it looks killer too!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14