Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GIVEAWAY! #31 YOU ARE THE WINNER! Cocobolo Trumpet with Buffalo mouthpiece

Started by moyehow, March 21, 2023, 10:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Thanks so much for the opportunity in winning and trying one of your trumpets ... thanks again for this awesome giveaway ...

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on March 22, 2023, 12:45:16 PM
Quote from: ScottTaulbee on March 22, 2023, 11:50:53 AM
Quote from: mountainhunter1 on March 22, 2023, 11:42:11 AM
Actually, Beard and Hooks was number 31 - he is the winner. Awesome Mark - I prayed that you would win - you are the man!!! I am so happy for you buddy.
Sorry about that, It shows Greg as #31 on my tap a talk app. I guess it counts the original post as #1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to be sorry about Scott, you were just doing good trying cheer for others on here and that is a good thing.

For all those who entered this give away, Mr. Moye had sent a PM to B and H and had not heard back from him, so he responded to my post immediately trying to see if I could help to run him down because he wanted to get the call in the mail to him today. You just cannot beat that - and I want to say another big thank you to Mr. Moye/Dead Bird Walking Calls for being so generous on this site to bless someone with such a nice item. You could not have given this call to a more deserving fellow.
Very stand up thing of Mr. Moye to do. And his calls craftsmanship is remarkable. I plan to get one myself from him before long!.

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Beards and Hooks

Thank you Moye, I appreciate that buddy it is a really beautiful call

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

fishr64

Congratulations to the winners!! Beautiful call from a stand up man!!

Greg Massey

Not pictured here, he's sending me awsome looking cocobolo trumpet with a camel bone mouthpiece ... It's awesome of him to do this for us ... Congrats to the other winner as well .. these are really appreciated.  Thank You ....

mountainhunter1

I am just going to say this - Mr. Moye is the REAL deal. Not often do you come across gentlemen such as himself. Clearly - He went way over and beyond to be extremely generous in this give away.

I had gone on his Facebook page to Dead Bird Walking Calls earlier right before this give away, and his calls are beautiful, and he is getting good sound (and rasp) out of them (He has some sound clips posted). He is obviously a class act who you need to get into touch with and check out his calls. Thanks again Mr. Moye. 
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

Tom007

Class act, congrats to the winners and thank you for offering these giveaways.......
"Solo hunter"

cannonball

What a great giveaway by a class act call maker! Congrats winners, you guys have some beautiful trumpets coming.

Happy

Pretty cool. Glad to see Greg got one. He deserves it after some of the selfless things that he has done for others.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Tom007

Quote from: Happy on March 23, 2023, 08:59:32 PM
Pretty cool. Glad to see Greg got one. He deserves it after some of the selfless things that he has done for others.

X10, things really do happen to great people. Congrats!
"Solo hunter"

Beards and Hooks

Thank you Moye, I received the trumpet today and it's beautiful and sounds great, hoping to be hunting it by next year as I gotta improve on it . Gotta apologize in advance guys that's as sexy as I get, nowhere near as sexy as this call.

moyehow

You welcome.  Hope it calls in a limb hanger for ya!   Appreciate ya. 

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: moyehow on March 25, 2023, 03:13:23 PM
You welcome.  Hope it calls in a limb hanger for ya!   Appreciate ya. 

Thank you buddy, I really do appreciate the kind gesture and you!