Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

GIVEAWAY! #31 YOU ARE THE WINNER! Cocobolo Trumpet with Buffalo mouthpiece

Started by moyehow, March 21, 2023, 10:33:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

North Carolina. Second Saturday in April. Just about all I run, albeit not all that well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gobblers roost

Pennsylvania late April 22 for a youth day then regular  29, tuff hunt.
Yes I tried a few over the years.
Thanks for the change to participate  !.
Good luck to all...

bdgobbler

I hunt in Southeast Georgia and youth season is March 25 -26th, but the season starts April 1st Fools Day- 1st (for me)!!! I have never owned a Trumpet Call, I'm looking to buy one!! Thanks Bryan

Jfowler82

KY , April 15th ! Can't wait ! Been calling on trumpets and wingbones for about 5 years. Thanks and good luck with your season!

Yotecatcher

I HUNT IN GEORGIA AND OUR SEASON STARTS APRIL 1st AND YES I DO USE TRUMPETS.

moyehow

#31  Winner winner, turkey dinner!!  Congrats!  Please text me you info ASAP so I can get your call in the mail.  I have sent you a message! 
912 286-7733.  Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

War Nock

I hunt Ga and our season starts April , 1. And I will hopefully be using your trumpet. But I have never hunted with one , I have owned one for over a year. Thanks for the chance to win.
Jesus
Its better to know him before you meet him.
Stop ,drop, n roll will not work in hell
        (unknown)

turkey stew

War Nock

Jesus
Its better to know him before you meet him.
Stop ,drop, n roll will not work in hell
        (unknown)

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: Greg Massey on March 21, 2023, 02:58:06 PM
April 15 TN and yes I've used one in the past.. thanks for the giveaway ...
You won Greg!. Congrats

mountainhunter1

Actually, Beard and Hooks was number 31 - he is the winner. Awesome Mark - I prayed that you would win - you are the man!!! I am so happy for you buddy.
"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13

ScottTaulbee

Quote from: mountainhunter1 on March 22, 2023, 11:42:11 AM
Actually, Beard and Hooks was number 31 - he is the winner. Awesome Mark - I prayed that you would win - you are the man!!! I am so happy for you buddy.
Sorry about that, It shows Greg as #31 on my tap a talk app. I guess it counts the original post as #1.

moyehow

Quote from: ScottTaulbee on March 22, 2023, 11:50:53 AM
Sorry about that, It shows Greg as #31 on my tap a talk app. I guess it counts the original post as #1.

I guess I should have clarified where the number comes from.  I didn't realize the Tapatalk app numbers were different.  Please have him get in touch with me.  I will honor the #31 from the Tapatalk app too.   So I will be give two calls away!!   My bad.  Appreciate ya. 

mountainhunter1

Quote from: ScottTaulbee on March 22, 2023, 11:50:53 AM

Nothing to be sorry about Scott, you were just doing good trying cheer for others on here and that is a good thing.

For all those who entered this give away, Mr. Moye had sent a PM to B and H and had not heard back from him, so he responded to my post immediately trying to see if I could help to run him down because he wanted to get the call in the mail to him today. You just cannot beat that - and I want to say another big thank you to Mr. Moye/Dead Bird Walking Calls for being so generous on this site to bless someone with such a nice item. You could not have given this call to a more deserving fellow.

"I said to the Lord, "You are my Master! Everything good thing I have comes from You." (Psalm 16:2)

Romans 6:23, Romans 10:13