turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The boney patches have arrived!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 12, 2023, 07:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

I would like to thank.all of you who purchased patches ...this is the 15th year of operations and the site is designed to be a online oasis of everything turkey hunting ...we "ate up " with turkey hunting.. sitting around a cyber campfire and having the best of times...with the best of people

I have the entire order ..and let me tell you they ARE NICE I'll be packing them up tomorrow...and getting them in the mail ..look for the usual envelopes ...

Advertising and Funds generated from patches eyc...cover the server fees and maintenance..and keep the thousands of turkey nuts (that includes me) happy and in good company, it provides a excellent place for call makers and the like to showcase thier talents too ..(makes them happy and keeps The lights on ). People do this stuff cause they love it ..

Oldgobbler is a place that you don't need a rent booth ...you don't have to spend time away from home and family ...just post up some pictures, post up a video ..your in business, in the GREATEST Democracy mankind has ever known ...work hard , support your family ...be happy  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Thank you all again

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

spurs2bgobblin

Good news! Looking forward to that envelope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Snood Life

ScottTaulbee

Looking forward to mine, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deathfoot

Well said!

Looking forward to ole boney!

bigdrumnc

Notsoyoungturk

:happy0064:  Will be watching the mailbox.  Thank you again.
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

MossyOak92

Looking forward to getting one put on my vest.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2022) using Tapatalk

turkey stew

Thank you for a fun site! Looking forward to getting the boney patches.

PoolGobbler

I'll be checking the mail each day! Thank ya for all you do for OG!

the Ward

WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!  BONEY IS IN THE HOUSE!!!! Thanks O.G.!!!!!!

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

wyetterp

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Turkeybutt

I'm sure they will be super looking. Thanks to Shannon and his wife for putting this all together.

Tom007