OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sitka Equinox Vest- Optifade Timber. SOLD

Started by Tca126, March 11, 2023, 12:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tca126

Taken out of plastic to try on. Very well built vest, but a little too minimalist for me. Price will be 200 TYD. Having issues posting pics but I can send them by text. Thanks in advance for the interest

fishr64

FYI From the classified rules. Thanks

5) Members with 50 or less QUALITY posts on top of only being to have one ad at a time can only sell a item equal or less than thier post count ...so if you have N. Cost box call and you have 48 posts ....you have 2 options Start posting to the forum ...or ask $48 for the call ...

Right now you would only be able to sell for $42.

Make a couple of posts and you're good to go.

Sir-diealot

Get that one more post and then let me know and I will be happy to help you get those photos up.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tca126

Thanks fellas. Obviously overlooked that rule, sorry about that. I believe I'm at the minimum post level. Some help with minimizing the size of the photos so they are compatible would be greatly appreciated.

Tom007

Quote from: Tca126 on March 12, 2023, 08:50:45 AM
Thanks fellas. Obviously overlooked that rule, sorry about that. I believe I'm at the minimum post level. Some help with minimizing the size of the photos so they are compatible would be greatly appreciated.

Sir Die-a lot (Steve) is the best here. Send him a personal message, he's always good at helping here. He knows how to post pics, and explain to others....
"Solo hunter"

Tca126

Sir-diealot

Hope this is the right one. It is in two sizes so I could show you it is not a problem with the size, it was a problem with the type of file you were trying it use. What you had was a .jpg but what you needed to post was a .jpeg Hope this helps now and in the future, best of luck with the sale.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Old Timer

Quote from: Tca126 on March 11, 2023, 12:39:41 PM
Taken out of plastic to try on. Very well built vest, but a little too minimalist for me. Price will be 200 TYD. Having issues posting pics but I can send them by text. Thanks in advance for the interest
PM SENT