News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Where y’all going this year?

Started by slave601, March 03, 2023, 05:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Notsoyoungturk

Tennessee, Mississippi and South Carolina
A hunt based on trophies taken falls far short of what the ultimate goal should be - Fred Bear

budtripp

Likely just here in Missouri. I didn't draw my 4th season Iowa tag this year. Maybe take the boy to get himself a Merriam at my buddy's place in Nebraska, but that's a big IF.

deerhunt1988

Quote from: slave601 on March 03, 2023, 09:33:27 PM
I've been a member here for around 12 years now. Crazy how this place has changed

Turkey hunting has had 20 years of change the past 3-4 years!

slave601

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on March 03, 2023, 11:31:51 PM
I've been a member here for around 12 years now. Crazy how this place has changed

You got that right! A change in the wrong direction
"thinnin the flock"

Howieg

Quote from: Fdept56 on March 04, 2023, 01:44:52 AM
Chadron
You better hurry ,, me and 40 of my best buddy's from La /ms will be there also .  :fud: :fud:

Stoeger_bird

Quote from: Howieg on March 04, 2023, 07:55:35 AM
Chadron
You better hurry ,, me and 40 of my best buddy's from La /ms will be there also .  :fud: :fud:
If u cant kill one there u can't cluck.
T.W.D.W.D.

Fdept56

Chadron
That's no problem, plenty of turkeys for everyone there! I'll save a spot at the campfire and a case of White Claws for everyone. Just look for the truck with the YouTube stickers on it, if you don't see your favorite slap one on there!

Stoeger_bird

Chadron
u forgot the arkies. They are everywhere!
T.W.D.W.D.

roberthyman14

Gonna stay right here in north west Florida. Chasing on public n private.  Only thing florida has done good on. We have a ton of public land to hunt.  But it aint all full of turkeys.  Better scout or you might spend your weekend without a bird in 10 miles.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ScottTaulbee

I'll be hunting my home state of KY and possibly might make the short drive to West Virginia. I've never put of state hunter before but just so happened to find some public about 2 hours from my house there and I'm already scheduled vacation time for their opening day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howieg

I live on a state line , I'll hunt both . No road trips for me this year .

Archivist13

I'll waste my time here where I live in Southern Maryland, and then I'll head up to my hometown in NW PA and hunt some big woods birds and probably get skunked in both.
  :TrainWreck1:

deathfoot

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on March 03, 2023, 11:31:51 PM

This is relevant to this post how? Naming where we plan to hunt by state is harmless. 5 of the 7 I'm going is private land. Just curious?

dzsmith

the plan is 4 additional states plus my home state. as of right now I have time set aside for all of them. All public but 1, which is a trip with a friend. Of course plans change ....it may take longer in one verses the other and i may come up short which is probable.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."