2023 Strut Stoppers story thread

Started by turkey harvester, February 27, 2023, 08:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey harvester

TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Kygobblergetter

Got it done on some public in Indiana with my dad this morning. 4 longbeards came in and got us all twisted around but we ended up pulling it off. I shot the wrong bird apparently cause the one my dad killed definitely would've been a decent upgrade but I'm not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aclawrence

Nice congrats

JeffC

Congrats to you and your dad on the double!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

birdman67

Loving God's Creation!

Kygobblergetter

I had quite possibly my greatest day of turkey hunting ever today. The double with dad in Indiana this morning. Then I connected with my second Kentucky bird in the afternoon and called a bird in for my wife this evening. A day to remember for sure

Kygobblergetter

Kygobblergetter

wvhoyt19

Congrats!!!

turkey harvester

Congrats!! Thats stackin em up right there. Its always awesome when family is involved.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA

JeffC

Thats an incredible day, congrats all the way around the family!
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

aclawrence

Dang can you take me hunting lol!

Kygobblergetter

Thanks guys. I was super lucky. Probably never have another day of hunting like that. I've been very blessed this season. I'm on the sideline until Wednesday where I'll be heading to Montana and hopefully wyoming if things go well. Our team is doing awesome this season!

dzsmith

Very nice KY . Well done. Weather changed my mind from traveling this past week. Just didn't feel like making the drive and buying a license for 3 days to sit in rain . Looks like I'm calling it for this season. Too much to do around the house . This is probably the best the team has done over all since I've been here or at least that I can remember .
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

wvhoyt19

Wow! I'm not sure where to begin...my buddy and I arrived in Kansas yesterday evening and didn't have any luck on roosting birds. We sat up in the bottom near some roost trees but we didn't have any roosted. We decided to go to plan B and hit another tract of land. We slipped in on the edge of a cut corn field with roost trees behind us hoping to strike a long beard on the other side and boy did we!! We struck up 3 long beards and had them at the decoys in a matter of minutes. 3 Rios walked in...only 1 walked out! Thank ya Lord!!!