turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Rohm Brothers Small Glass

Started by paboxcall, February 24, 2023, 06:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

Picked this years ago, a nice little glass call by Rohm Brothers. Easy to carry and keep conditioned, and has a nice roll over. Likes the maple striker I whittled.

Single glass, no sound board and plastic pot. Only saw these once.

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

ChesterCopperpot

Are you selling this call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paboxcall

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 24, 2023, 06:53:44 PM
Are you selling this call?

No, just wanted to share it, see if anyone had one / back story on it. Sort of unique little pot.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

ChesterCopperpot

I'm a sucker for small pots. Never seen one of those.

paboxcall

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 24, 2023, 07:01:44 PM
I'm a sucker for small pots...
Agree, and liked how it easily drops into a shirt pocket. Only saw these for sale one time at a small gun/archery shop.

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 24, 2023, 07:01:44 PM
Never seen one of those.

Me either, and I'm a big fan of the Rohm short boxes, one of the best glued short boxes ever made in my opinion. So when I saw this little pot thought to myself that is coming home with me.

Forgot I had it, came across it earlier today sorting through some stuff.