sixbird

Ordered four! Oh Boney
Thanks Shannon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harty

Old Gobbler

sold out guys

Now ...here is the update and P.S.A. to answer a inbox full of messages

First a huge thank you to everyone who bought one , the patches pay for everything that goes to maintain the site

The last one went 2 minutes ago ,this patch (hands down
was the most popular )with them being basically sold out in about 12 hours

sorry there will be no reorders from the factory ...once they are gone...they are gone !

this was a pre-order ...we will get them in about 3 week then mail out first class mail like always my estimate the first week of April they will be in your mailbox

If you missed out try and place a wanted ad or post , some folks may help you out

Thank you so much !!! Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

1iagobblergetter

If anyone has a extra or 2 let me know. On the road and couldnt get my phone figured out with the Cookies deal until after the fact..????..
Thanks for the Great Site O.G.

Boom

Come on y'all - sold out too FAST

If somebody could sell me one of theirs, please send a message!  Will pay $$
Lil help if you can!  Green $$ coming to ya!!!

Boom

ElkTurkMan

If anyone would like to trade one of there's  2023 Boney patches for this years earlier patch or a previous year patch, shoot me a PM

WV Flopper

Well CRAP! Would have looked great on the back of my water bladder.

Nice job Shannon, on everything, even a great fund raiser!

Been watching this for three days and went to bed early last evening and just checked this evening.....gone.

Good job to the members as well, way to support the site!!!

Greg Massey

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Beardedbird on February 22, 2023, 07:10:47 PM
How many are made each year?
not enough apparently!  I have a few options next year ..make a patch that's really ugly or has Hillary Clinton's face on it ...so nobody wants one ..or get a few more to go around.. plan "b" is a better option ... The boney patches are super ..super popular..

My wife Annie , who just so happens to be a computer genius and fabricated this site talked me into doing the first  patch in 08' ..only a few dozen of those were circulated ..that would be the small circular gobbler head ...that one is super ....super rare the original small circular green boney is also very rare

Over the years we would alternate between boney and gobbler patches ..when we would alternate one camp would get upset , and then the next year vice versa .. so now we try and do BOTH ...

The site took off like a rocket in 2008 and has grown and grown .. so more people want them
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Haypatch

How!!!! 12 hours!!!  Dang my luck has been bad with the patches this year!!

hootgobbleyelpgobble

Luckily I snagged my 2 when I saw the email and didn't wait around!

Vallefuoco74

I ordered 3 patches and just realized that my PayPal account is linked to an old address. Is it possible to fix this to receive the patches or is it too late?

LONGBEARD REAPER

Shannon any chance of getting the 2023 oldgobbler Boney patches back in stock?