OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

2023 OldGobbler" Boney "patches ..PRE- ORDER !!! UPDATE ...SOLD OUT

Started by Old Gobbler, February 21, 2023, 08:41:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

SOLD OUT

okay ...on the page hit refresh ...clear out browser cookies to load up the patch page ...they are almost gone

The 2023 Old Gobbler "BONEY " PATCH 

link http://oldgobbler.com/patches.htm

This is it , you asked ...we provided !!!! The 2023 Old Gobbler Mascot "Boney " PATCHES  ...these are 4 inches round...100% stitch heat seal (iron on ), gold border ..it has the ever popular site mascot "boney " giving a gobbler a free ride out of turkey woods toting a shotgun and not paying attention to where he is going or what he has stepped into !   they look totally awesome ,

" WE ARE NOT LETTING A SNAKE INFESTED SWAMP GET IN THE WAY OF A GOOD TIME !!"

boney patches we have done for many years now , and are super collectable. ....these ALWAYS SELL OUT...
this is a PRE- ORDER! THEY ARE BEING MADE , WE WILL GET THESE 3RD WEEK OF MARCH ...THEN SHIP OUT so estimated first week of April for your eta

These look good on your Cap , Coat ,Vest or Bag ..heck they may even bring you good luck and might even fend off snake bites (not scientifically proven ) regardless of that completely baseless claim ...THEY ALWAYS SELL OUT AND SELL OUT FAST ...these have become very collectable these $9.25 each and the shipping is 1.50 flat rate no matter how many you order

The purchase of 2 or more of these will designate you as "SITE SUPPORTER" post below and I'll upgrade your profile and will be shown as so when online THANK YOU !!

All proceeds...generated from the sale of these go towards the upkeep and maintenance (server fees ) of oldgobbler.com and keeps the lights on  .

This is our 15 th year of operation , HAMMERING STRONG !! Old gobbler is a oasis of EVERYTHING turkey hunting , wild turkeys ...game calls , turkey hunting equipment..it provides non stop turkey hunting knowledge and entertainment for people just like YOU - 

Please... please ...make sure your PayPal address is correct..and correct in the cart etc...

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN -SHANNON

[/size]
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Roost 1

Spring Fever

Nathan_Wiles

Ordered 3, great patch!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

Got a few pm's already .....hit the "add to cart button " to load em up in the cart

-Shannon

BillKilgore

Ordered 2, my friend gave me a 2023 patch so it's time to return the favor.

wyetterp

Ordered 4. Looks amazing & love the design. Great job.

Thanks Shannon.
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

jjnfla

jmart241

highcj5

Ok. Refresh my memory. They are not showing up for me?  What do I need to turn off?

ChesterCopperpot

Greg Massey

Great looking patch , I ordered mine ... thanks Shannon

Bowhuntr73

Look forward to the patch sales every year! Thanks!!

Old Gobbler

Quote from: highcj5 on February 21, 2023, 09:27:06 PM
Ok. Refresh my memory. They are not showing up for me?  What do I need to turn off?
you might have to clear out your cookies on your device...many devices save page info to speed up page load ups ..see if that works

-Shannon

bigdrumnc

Got 'em!  I had to clear my cookies and it showed up!