OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Boney patch

Started by slave601, February 20, 2023, 04:07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slave601

Would anyone have an extra one they wouldn't mind parting ways with? I really like that patch. I think it's the 2021 patch. If so just let me know a price in messaging. Thanks
"thinnin the flock"

ChesterCopperpot

You mean the black circle patch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slave601

It's the skeleton toting the gobbler over the shoulder
"thinnin the flock"

ChesterCopperpot

Don't think I've got any extras of that one. That was the redesign of the original. I've only got some extras of the black background kneeling on the gobbler.

slave601

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 20, 2023, 06:21:19 PM
You mean the black circle patch?

Yes sir it's listed as the 2021 Boney patch
"thinnin the flock"

TrackeySauresRex

The new one is up and it's pretty cool!  :z-guntootsmiley:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

slave601

It sure is and I ordered one. My son likes the 21 patch and wanted me to try and find one for his vest
"thinnin the flock"

Magdump

Quote from: slave601 on February 20, 2023, 04:07:27 PM
Would anyone have an extra one they wouldn't mind parting ways with? I really like that patch. I think it's the 2021 patch. If so just let me know a price in messaging. Thanks

You are looking for this one right?

I have some extras of that edition to trade, one for one, for a 2015, 2016, or 2017. 

Cut N Run

What's the deal?  I thought the boney patch was a pre-sale?  I tried to order some and got a "sold out" response. I also got shut out of the annual patch sale.  I want to support the site and I want to maintain my collection of patches. 

I don't really want to have to trade any old patches, but it appears like I may have to. 

Jim
Luck counts, good or bad.

slave601

Quote from: Magdump on February 22, 2023, 04:15:31 PM
Quote from: slave601 on February 20, 2023, 04:07:27 PM

You are looking for this one right?

YES SIR that's the one!
I have some extras of that edition to trade, one for one, for a 2015, 2016, or 2017.
"thinnin the flock"