turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Chris Rice

Started by sbbow, February 18, 2023, 05:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbbow

When I was there n Nashville I picked this one up from the Turkey Outlaw group. This trumpet is about the size of a cane yelper. This thing is effort less to play. Don't know the wood but sent Chris a message to find out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkey stew

Congrats, sweet little yelper! Does look more like a Jordan hybrid.

Crowstalker

I agree with turkey stew. Like a hybrid but better

EZ

Zobo

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Boone

Nice! Bought a sharp looking wingbone from Chris this weekend at the show, I really like the work he's put into it with the finish

sbbow

Quote from: Boone on February 20, 2023, 11:57:56 PM
Nice! Bought a sharp looking wingbone from Chris this weekend at the show, I really like the work he's put into it with the finish
His thread work is VERY IMPRESSIVE!!!

ChesterCopperpot

Shape wise it looks a lot like Tony Ezolt's single barrel. His is a cane call, though.

EZ

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 21, 2023, 07:14:21 AM
Shape wise it looks a lot like Tony Ezolt's single barrel. His is a cane call, though.

LOL, don't start that!!! It was my good friend, Lee Bowles' single barrel. I've made a few (in honor of him) that only went to close friends.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: EZ on February 21, 2023, 08:34:03 AM
Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 21, 2023, 07:14:21 AM

LOL, don't start that!!! It was my good friend, Lee Bowles' single barrel. I've made a few (in honor of him) that only went to close friends.
I gotcha. I wasn't trying to start anything at all. Just a similar shape, and probably plays similarly was all I meant.

EZ