OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Vests and Other Camo For the Big Guys

Started by Sir-diealot, February 18, 2023, 02:47:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Thought this may be of help for some of the larger guys out there whether tall or robust. That link was not working for some reason, here is another one. If it does not work just look for bigcamo.com and search for "Turkey Vest" William "The Refrigerator" Perry used to be their "Model" so they have some really big stuff as well as stuff for the guys that are just tall.
https://www.bigcamo.com/cgi-bigcamo/sb/productsearch.cgi?storeid=*1255f2a48aa20570944060
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom Threetoes

Thanks for posting this! One of the main reasons I went to the convention was to get a new vest but I struck out every where. Some of us find loosing weight to be a bit difficult as we get older and a bigger vest is easier than dieting. LOL

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom Threetoes on February 19, 2023, 10:42:21 AM
Thanks for posting this! One of the main reasons I went to the convention was to get a new vest but I struck out every where. Some of us find loosing weight to be a bit difficult as we get older and a bigger vest is easier than dieting. LOL
You are quite welcome. I have bought from them before back before 2021 liked what I had gotten from them and still have both items. I had dropped from almost 500lbs. to 228 then COVID hit and I could not get meats which I have to have for my diet, I got back to 380, I am back down to 320 and trying to loose more. Diabetes runs real heavy on both sides of my family so I need to get the weight down.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Stickbow98

Great company!  :icon_thumright: I've got a closet full of stuff from these guys.
Not just camo, but waders, shirts, pants, rain gear, boots, etc. All top brands at great prices in an incredible size range. Up to 8XL!!
"Have Bow & Benelli....Will Travel!"

bowbird87

I've got the 2 Ol Tom vest shown in bottomland from bigcamo.com. If anyone wants the spare I'll make a good deal on it. The vest is perfect for someone in that 3-6xl range.