OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Badlands Turkey Vest in Bottomland SOLD

Started by Jake18, February 17, 2023, 04:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake18

This is NWT in bottomland. 140.00 TYD. Text 706-267-5232 for pics.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Jake18

I would love to but never can on this website. Only place that doesn't load them up.

Old Timer

I can`t do it either. Maybe if you know a member they can help you or do it for you. Good vest. Good luck.

Jake18

Sir-diealot

I sent you a message with my email in it so you could send me the pictures and I could post them for you. Check your inbox.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

Here you go, best of luck with your sale.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Tom007

Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 19, 2023, 06:32:08 PM

A shout out to you Steve. You always help members post their pictures. If you remember, you helped me learn to post. Kudos my friend!
"Solo hunter"

Old Timer

Steve is always ready to help. Nice man to know.

Jake18

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on February 20, 2023, 06:39:16 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on February 19, 2023, 06:32:08 PM

A shout out to you Steve. You always help members post their pictures. If you remember, you helped me learn to post. Kudos my friend!
Golden rule. I do enjoy helping people, I always have.

John Koenig:

Old Timer

Just a heads up. I seen this vest on another site and it is marked sold!

Bowhuntr73

Sir-diealot

I sent him a message, waiting to hear back. Nothing wrong with cross posting so long as you update.

John Koenig:

jsc78

I sold this exact vest on eBay last Friday, so guessing it could be the one referenced as sold on another site.