OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tom007

Started by Big Jeremy, February 13, 2023, 11:35:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jeremy

As many of you know, excellent to deal with! Shipped it within an hour, and USPS held up their end of the deal. My favorite part was the enjoyable phone conversation! Deal with Tom with confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Thanks my friend, the transaction with you was second to none!
"Solo hunter"

ChesterCopperpot

See, I've had the opposite experience with him. I've been hounding him about a snakewood/ABW pushpin for years now and he won't give me the time of day!

Tom007

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 14, 2023, 08:13:25 AM
See, I've had the opposite experience with him. I've been hounding him about a snakewood/ABW pushpin for years now and he won't give me the time of day!

You have about as good a chance of landing my Old Gobbler Snakewood as I do in landing your Permar Trumpet and Model 12 20 gauge...lol... :fud:
"Solo hunter"

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Tom007 on February 14, 2023, 08:45:45 AM
You have about as good a chance of landing my Old Gobbler Snakewood as I do in landing your Permar Trumpet and Model 12 20 gauge...lol... :fud:
I mean, I'd let you hunt them.

Big Jeremy

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 14, 2023, 08:13:25 AM

Ha! I've got one of those ABW pushpins from Shannon. It's worth getting once he releases some if you're able. Can't blame Tom for not letting one go! Ha!

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Big Jeremy on February 14, 2023, 09:50:40 AM
Ha! I've got one of those ABW pushpins from Shannon. It's worth getting once he releases some if you're able. Can't blame Tom for not letting one go! Ha!
I've got a Mac ebony but that snakewood is something else!