OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Bowl

Started by ChesterCopperpot, February 12, 2023, 10:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterCopperpot

I skipped the Super Bowl on account of living in the middle of nowhere and not having TV, and so I stayed on the forum hoping Shannon might post the first push pins of the year. All I accomplished was buying something out the classifieds. Oh well. I really need a season to open someplace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

You don't have TV, but you do have Internet.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 12, 2023, 10:18:57 PM

Indeed. Hughes net satellite internet, which is enough to get emails out, text messages, and run prehistoric sites like forums most of the time. Just no video, flash, photos. Most times I can't even get photos to load on Tapatalk. But I've got lots of turkeys and deer and bear. Even trade.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 12, 2023, 10:29:13 PM
We just dumped att , for Xfinity just this week ...much faster

I have been working on calls like crazy nothing ready for sale yet , sorry guys
That's alright, my friend. Hopefully I'll get one.

3bailey3

David sounds like a place I would love to live but my wife still works from home, she needs highspeed and I need her check!

Yoder409

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 12, 2023, 10:05:20 PM
I skipped the Super Bowl on account of living in the middle of nowhere and not having TV...........

I skipped the Super Bowl on account of I didn't give a crap.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on February 12, 2023, 10:35:51 PM
David sounds like a place I would love to live but my wife still works from home, she needs highspeed and I need her check!
It's a sure good place if you just like reading and sitting in the woods. Ought to come hunt with me some day.

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: Yoder409 on February 12, 2023, 10:38:59 PM
Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 12, 2023, 10:05:20 PM
I skipped the Super Bowl on account of living in the middle of nowhere and not having TV...........

I skipped the Super Bowl on account of I didn't give a crap.

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Yeahhhh, that too!

That's a good reason.

3bailey3

David we might can trade a hunt, Ms for Nc..

Cowboy

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 12, 2023, 10:22:27 PM

Indeed. Hughes net satellite internet, which is enough to get emails out, text messages, and run prehistoric sites like forums most of the time. Just no video, flash, photos. Most times I can't even get photos to load on Tapatalk. But I've got lots of turkeys and deer and bear. Even trade.

I'd say you got the BETTER END of the trade. Deer, turkeys and bears.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Turkeybutt

If you didn't watch the Super Bowl you didn't miss anything! I would much rather be in the mountains enjoying the outdoors and tranquility.

bbcoach

I didn't turn it on and didn't even know the score till Monday morning via my local news cast.  I haven't watched any Pro sports for years, ever since they started their debacle over the Nation Anthem.  A Bunch of Young Men, making millions of dollars in the GREATEST NATION in the world and can't even HONOR that Nation while the Nation Anthem is being played.  And then try and SELL that they support the military. Really Sad!!!!  Send them to Russia, China or North Korea and see how your Sports career goes over there!  Goes for the owners as well since they didn't put a stop to it.  GOOD RIDDANCE!!!! 

Mountainburd

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 12, 2023, 10:22:27 PM

We are in same boat as you. We had Hughes Net for years until we just switched over to Starlink, Elon Musk's satellites, a couple of months ago. Absolute game changer- lighting fast. It's a welcome change for us but maybe not for you. Just a suggestion.