OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

This year sucked for me

Started by mossybird, June 21, 2011, 05:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossybird

Well this year sucked for me. I called in two 2 year old gobblers for my little brother and he hammered them both. I called 1 in for my grandpa, and he hammered him. And called another in for my friend. When I went by myself I NEVER scored. I had theflu at the begin of the season and my grandpa and dad went into the hospital. THIS YEARS TURKEY SEASON STRAIGHT UP SUCKED!!!!! But guess what? Next year them gobblers better duck and run because the Mossberg 535 chambered with Hevi13 3.5 2 1/4oz of #7 shot is gonna be flying.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: Next year ill put some turkeys on the board guys. Sorry about this season.  :you_rock: :you_rock:

Kevin

drenalinld

Calling in four for friends and family is nothing to sneeze at. I enjoy calling them in whether or not I shoot them doesn't matter to me. You will hammer them next year.

gob09

Quote from: drenalinld on June 21, 2011, 05:20:30 PM
Calling in four for friends and family is nothing to sneeze at. I enjoy calling them in whether or not I shoot them doesn't matter to me. You will hammer them next year.
what he said
i can barely call and get one to gobble my season was awesome had some good hunts did'nt kill one every time but came close a few times and crapped out a bunch

harvester

It sounds like you had a pretty good year, called up 4 birds, thats not to shabby. I would just as soon call them in and let somebody else shoot them, as for me to shoot them.