OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Sadler McGraw mouth calls

Started by runngun, February 10, 2023, 09:58:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

His mouth calls are simply awesome. He definitely over-delivers!!! You will get your money worth.  They are just that good. He did exactly what he said, and he did it when he said that he would!!!! Can't ask for anything more.  He's rock solid!!! I don't work for him, and we ain't even kin, I don't reckon.  And he ain't ask me to do this, heck he does not know that I am!!!

Have a good one and May God bless, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

runngun

Another successful purchase, cranking out great calls!!!! Get you a few ghost cut and Judge and jury mouth calls!!!

Have a good one and May God bless y'all, Bo

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

sixbird

I have to say, I was skeptical because everybody makes decisions and then convinces themselves they were the right ones.
If you ask them, they'll tell you whatever decision they made was the best one they EVER made. And you should do that thing too. Just human nature.
Well, I decided to give Sadler a shot. We chatted on the phone and I told him I had a center channel of air and did best with a ghost cut.
We talked about the Judge and Jury but raspy. He said he could do it. I asked about kee-kees given the raspiness. He said he could make it so it would kee-kee.
Just got it the other day and tried it today...WOW!
This thing does it ALL! Raspy old hen yelps. Sweet young hen yelps. Kee-kees. Cuts. Purrs. Fighting purrs. Gobbler and jake yelps. Whistles and whines and all the subtle stuff.
Great call and Sadler was a gentleman and a knowledgeable resource.
I'd recommend him HIGHLY!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brianb3006

Would you please share his contact info with me via pm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro