turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NEW VEST FROM MOSSY OAK

Started by REBELYELL, February 07, 2023, 04:53:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REBELYELL

Anyone got a sneak peak at the new vest they are soon releasing? I thought I was going to get by without buying a new one this year, but maybe not.

ScottTaulbee

Mr.Fox vest, 1900 and some change being made, like the Dixon vest. I hear 400 to 450$ a pop. Look at Cuz 411 YouTube hunt with Harold knight. He's wearing one. Leather sling straps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Massey

Quote from: REBELYELL on February 07, 2023, 04:53:33 PM
Anyone got a sneak peak at the new vest they are soon releasing? I thought I was going to get by without buying a new one this year, but maybe not.
It's going to be released or unveiled with a special presentation at the NWTF Convention ...

REBELYELL

Quote from: ScottTaulbee on February 07, 2023, 04:56:03 PM
Mr.Fox vest, 1900 and some change being made, like the Dixon vest. I hear 400 to 450$ a pop. Look at Cuz 411 YouTube hunt with Harold knight. He's wearing one. Leather sling straps

Ouch, probably won't be buying one. Does look like a bad a$$ vest though.
https://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?topic=108282.0

WV Ridge Reaper

I'd like to have one but I but a person don't stand a chance at getting one unless your at the convention..they will sell out there

Old Timer

If I buy one will it help me to kill more turkeys? Lol

GSLAM95

Quote from: ScottTaulbee on February 07, 2023, 04:56:03 PM

I was told that only the first 10 L.E. Vest will have the leather straps from Moonshine leatherworks and the rest will be something else.   Those first 10 will be untouchable with the custom calls that are n them from some of the biggest names out there.   

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

slicksbeagles1

Your right about price and all the calls but my question is are they 100% USA made or like the rest of there stuff as well as the rest of the camo companies China ????????

Cmane08

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on February 07, 2023, 05:37:36 PM
I'd like to have one but I but a person don't stand a chance at getting one unless your at the convention..they will sell out there

I really hope you'll be able to buy one other than being at the convention.

sippy cup

I look forward to getting one it will look great with my 2 bob dixon vests in the hunting cabin
beware of longdale legend

the Ward

If they are only making 1900 of them, they are probably meant to go to the turkey hunting
elite, not us poor smucks that don't have you-tube channels lol. Sounds like a nice vest though.

lmbunch69

I totally get the limited edition aspect but it's a shame everyone who wants one won't be able to get one. I'd love to have one as the layout looks great. Hopefully they make one similar that isn't a special edition.

GuideGun

Matt

Yoder409

I guess I'm the only one that has zero interest in it, whatsoever.

:-\
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

vt35mag

Anyone know what the sizes will run?