Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Could Have Been A Contender.............

Started by Sanatorium, June 20, 2011, 11:44:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanatorium

This trumpet was going to go to nationals to compete against Pappy...but I never got the chance to finish it up...........always next year Pappy I will get ya. Made from Hand turned Aluminum and Soapstone with a clear acrylic mouth piece. This call has some serious volume to it. Not your everyday type call but is field worthy just the same. She is headed over to the classified section shortly.
Thanks For Looking
Sanatorium

TnTurk

Daaang, that's sweet!!  Pappy better be putting in some overtime in his shop.   :lol:

West Augusta

I don't care what it sounds like.  That is one beautiful trumpet.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

ncturkey

pappy

Crazy.........YOU COULD GOLD PLATE IT AND PUT DIAMONDS ALL AROUND THE BELL AND IT WOULD STILL COME IN UNDER THE PAP'S .......  LOL...LOL...LOL....sweet lookin' caller my friend.....I know now I have to get up earlier and start on February's call...I am thinking about an aluminum and soapstone fluted and wormed with inlay over gold leaf mounted in a clear acrylic pyramid with golden statues holding it up to the turkey gods.... :you_rock:
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Sanatorium

Quote from: pappy on June 21, 2011, 10:14:12 AM
Crazy.........YOU COULD GOLD PLATE IT AND PUT DIAMONDS ALL AROUND THE BELL AND IT WOULD STILL COME IN UNDER THE PAP'S .......  LOL...LOL...LOL....sweet lookin' caller my friend.....I know now I have to get up earlier and start on February's call...I am thinking about an aluminum and soapstone fluted and wormed with inlay over gold leaf mounted in a clear acrylic pyramid with golden statues holding it up to the turkey gods.... :you_rock:

pappy i would love to see a call like that!  esp the golden statues .... :TooFunny:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

KryptoniteKills

Holy SMOKES that is a beautiful trumpet. Excellent work. Looks like a lotta bling the way she sparkles.

TarheelTurk

ABsolutely GREAT job! Looks awesome. I do wanna see that gold leafed trumpet PAPPY as well. I have a special love for the Gold leaf work.  :firefighter:
Grandads Advice : "Sometimes its better to be quit and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubts" LOL