turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Pinhoti Project Ghost Cut Mouth Calls

Started by bbcoach, February 04, 2023, 08:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jeremy

Mouth calls are so subjective. For me, though, the Pinhoti ghosts have given me my most realistic, consistent turkey sounds. I prefer the gray over the blue...easier to do the soft stuff, but still plenty of backbone. The gray ghost is my favorite mouth call I've ever run, but that won't be the case for everyone.

I have some of the new purples arriving this week, and I'm hoping that I like them just as much as the gray.

I really like Gooserbat's too...the bacon, option, and OSS specifically. Something about the Reed/stretch combo in the Pinhoti gray does better for me, though. Gooserbat and Pinhoti are also the two calls that have held up the best for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

turkeygod4

Killed all four of my birds last season with his grey and blue ghost cuts. I like how little air is takes to produce good sounds but they can get loud when needed.

bbcoach

Great reviews guys.  I was hoping to hear how easy they run.  I received confirmation today that my purples have shipped, as well, so I should have them to play with by Friday.

longbow2240

I've used the grey ghost the last couple of years. For me it's a very easy lite pressure running call. Picked up the purple when he posted them. It's even easier to run, probably gonna be running it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro