OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

About 30 Seconds from where I hunt.

Started by Sir-diealot, January 04, 2023, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I counted 54 not counting ones that were bunched to closely to get an accurate count.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Turkeybutt

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Dr Juice

Yoder409

That's probably not a bad thing..................    ;D
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Turkeybutt on January 04, 2023, 03:18:56 PM
Cool, Thanks for sharing Steve!
Your welcome. Sorry for the quality of the image, I forgot to set the aperture so it looks a little washed out and lacks depth of field.

Quote from: Muzzy61 on January 04, 2023, 03:25:09 PM
That's a good sign.
I would hope so. :D

Quote from: Dr Juice on January 04, 2023, 03:47:10 PM
Awesome
Sure is. I have let turkey go there the last two years, maybe it has helped.

Quote from: Yoder409 on January 04, 2023, 03:56:04 PM
That's probably not a bad thing..................    ;D
I am thinking the same.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Those are buzzards, never share your turkeys or location ..So those are really buzzards everyone ... Just trying to help my friend Sir-diealot ...

Tom007

Steve, the image is a bit fuzzy, can you retake the picture by the nearest cross-street? Lol, thanks for sharing buddy...nice buzzards....
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 04, 2023, 04:28:23 PM
Those are buzzards, never share your turkeys or location ..So those are really buzzards everyone ... Just trying to help my friend Sir-diealot ...
Why thank you my friend, how could I forget to add that piece of information? Best of luck to you and enjoy Unico.

Quote from: Tom007 on January 04, 2023, 04:32:11 PM
Steve, the image is a bit fuzzy, can you retake the picture by the nearest cross-street? Lol, thanks for sharing buddy...nice buzzards....
If I am able to get them filthy buzzards to cooperate I will see what I can do, what are friends for?

John Koenig:

Tom007

Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 04, 2023, 04:34:15 PM
Why thank you my friend, how could I forget to add that piece of information? Best of luck to you and enjoy Unico.

If I am able to get them filthy buzzards to cooperate I will see what I can do, what are friends for?

All kidding aside, great sign for your area buddy, thanks for sharing with us....
"Solo hunter"

Greg Massey

You better Hope the Hunting Public or Dave Owens doesn't see those buzzards ...  :TooFunny:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on January 04, 2023, 04:41:19 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 04, 2023, 04:34:15 PM

All kidding aside, great sign for your area buddy, thanks for sharing with us....
You are quite welcome, I was quite excited to see them. I wish they would let me on the land so I could learn it better, I am pretty much stuck in one field or the lower part of the property. Luckily there are a lot of turkey in the lower part as well.

John Koenig:

Tom007

You'll get a big one this year for sure.......
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on January 04, 2023, 04:50:19 PM
I had several opportunities last year, I really wanted to get photographs and will be bringing the camera again this year. I really got chasing that one I was referring to as "The Bronze" then realized I am stupid and it was copper not bronze colored. lol The one on the right. I hope he made it through the season.

John Koenig:

GregGwaltney

Quote from: Sir-diealot on January 04, 2023, 05:01:59 PM
Quote from: Tom007 on January 04, 2023, 04:50:19 PM
I had several opportunities last year, I really wanted to get photographs and will be bringing the camera again this year. I really got chasing that one I was referring to as "The Bronze" then realized I am stupid and it was copper not bronze colored. lol The one on the right. I hope he made it through the season.

Beautiful feathers for sure, hope you get him.
gwaltneygamecalls.com

2024 S.E. Comp-1st Place & Best in Class Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-1st Air Operated Trumpet
2024 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2023 S.E. Comp-3rd Place Trumpet
2022 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-2nd Air Operated Trumpet
2021 Grand Nat'l-5th Air Operated Trumpet
2019 Grand Nat'l-3rd Air Operated Trumpet