OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What is the weather like where you are

Started by MattM, December 21, 2022, 12:32:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MattM

We have 17 below,the wind is blowing and the weather people are calling for 35 below tonight. Real live old time winter.

BBR12

We are currently at 45 and holding steady until tomorrow when it's supposed to warm up to 58 and then drop down to 14 tomorrow night. Then it is supposed to stay below freezing for 3 days which is about once a year for us, not our typical S. MS weather.

eddie234

WV here, currently 36. Calling for rain tomorrow with temperatures dropping, snow on Friday

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tail Feathers

Upper 40's right now.  Predicted to his 55 tomorrow before the cold front blows in, dropping temps to 20 before midnight.  We have lows of 13 predicted over the weekend.  We don't see those temps often.  A cold Christmas Eve for sure!

I've done my preps for pipes and plants.  But it won't last long,  We should see highs in the 70's by next Thursday.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Dtrkyman

Mid to upper 40s mostly but lows in the teens.

Turkeybutt

Central Penna here.. We're having a heat wave..... a tropical heat wave at 41 Degs at 3:11 PM and dropping to 29 Degs at 11 PM.
Good deer hunting weather!

captpete

Here in Iowa right now it right at 15*. It's going to get nasty the next 2-3 days. We have a winter storm heading our way. We are under a winter storm warning until 12 noon tomorrow then it turns into a Blizzard warning until Saturday morning. They are 3"-7" of snow. Temps are suppose to drop to below zero for highs temps on Thursday & Friday. Then drop to about -15 for lows. The wind is going to be blowing 25-35mph gusting 50+ making wind chills -40* to -50*.

Suppose to warm back up to the mid 20 for highs next week.

Tom007

19 this morning in Northern NJ. Heavy rain coming tomorrow and Friday, thank god it's going to warm up. Friday Night, dropping to 10 degrees. Cold for Christmas....

2eagles

Typical Iowa winter day today.
Please don't ask me tomorrow.

Guskie

Right now the air temp is -15* F with a windchill of -41*F. Starting to get nippy

bbcoach

It's winter.  Winter solstice yesterday with shorter daylight that is conducive of colder temps.  Raining but no snow.  No drama forecasting, no hype permitted just deal with it and wait for warmer temps and get ready for Spring Turkey season!

btodd00

high of 75 and rain today here in central fl, low of 31 for Saturday. Im sure that will be our coldest day of the year..

Yoder409

32-33 degrees and snowing/sleeting/raining

Just got done making a pair of 25 mile roundtrips on back roads with a tandem dump trailer.  No major catastrophes.  But it was interesting........
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

nativeks

-4. Windchill is about -45. Just planted some acorn and pawpaw seeds in starter trays. Gonna sharpen the kitchen knives.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Paulmyr

Just got done picking the ice outta my beard after snow blowing the driveway. Bout -5 with -20 wind chill.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.