OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Steve Lumma Trumpet

Started by Greg Massey, December 20, 2022, 05:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Quote from: GSUTURK98 on January 19, 2023, 08:40:25 PM
For me, Steve's calls are some of the easiest calls to play.  I'd highly recommend his for any beginner.  Sound quality is great and there's really no one to compare to when it comes to his craftsmanship...maybe Trotter.  You are gonna pay a premium but you will know what you paid for when you see and play his calls.  Awesome guy as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your also going to wait about 4 years for one ...

GSLAM95

Quote from: Greg Massey on January 19, 2023, 10:14:14 PM
For me, Steve's calls are some of the easiest calls to play.  I'd highly recommend his for any beginner.  Sound quality is great and there's really no one to compare to when it comes to his craftsmanship...maybe Trotter.  You are gonna pay a premium but you will know what you paid for when you see and play his calls.  Awesome guy as well!

Steve had a few extra trumpets and Wingbones available at Unicoi Greg.   I hate to hear of anyone having to wait that long to obtain a call.   

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Greg Massey

Quote from: GSLAM95 on January 20, 2023, 09:30:20 AM
Quote from: Greg Massey on January 19, 2023, 10:14:14 PM

Steve had a few extra trumpets and Wingbones available at Unicoi Greg.   I hate to hear of anyone having to wait that long to obtain a call.   
Yes , he told me himself about 4 year wait ... he only makes about 12 year .. trumpets ... yes he was at Unicoi and sold out fast ....

Badger

Mr. Lumma is a heck of a craftsman.