turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thou shalt not...

Started by Old Gobbler, November 24, 2022, 09:21:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

In a never ending quest to look out for the valued members of Oldgobbler...I've gone and kicked out another scammer , they usually come up with creative ways to skirt the rules and rip off our trusting members ..they send you messages saying they have a item ...when you PayPal them (freinds and family)they use the funds for whatever..

Thou shalt not...Conduct business,(classified etc)with 1 post or the like members ...do NOT send them money

Just banned a guy (scammer)with one post and redirecting in personal message to the following email knaedsfrank@gmail.com feel free to subscribe that email to whatever junk mail service you deem fit  :fire:

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Greg Massey

ol bob

Tom007

Happy Thanksgiving Shannon!

Tail Feathers

Thanks for banning these folks, and thanks to whoever found him and recognized he scam to report it.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

greentrout

Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Sir-diealot

Saw a low post member selling to another low post member earlier in the week, just figured they were made for one another, both to ignorant to care about the rules.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

310 gauge

Hope your Thanksgiving's been great and thanks for having our backs....again !

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

greencop01

Thanks for the extra work you do on The OldGobbler. There would be no OldGobbler with out you. Thanks for your dedication. You sure you weren't a Marine?
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

Crappiepro

I'm trying to find a choke tube for my 835 in the wtb section.
I left my phone number.
Is that ok?

Big Jeremy

He'll soon be getting emails from every erectile disfunction site and medication possible. Probably will end up being helpful for him, though...

Bedge7767

Quote from: Crappiepro on December 14, 2022, 08:30:46 PM
I left my phone number.
Is that ok?

Never a good idea to put your number out there.
Jim

Tom007

Quote from: Bedge7767 on December 15, 2022, 09:57:19 PM
Quote from: Crappiepro on December 14, 2022, 08:30:46 PM
I left my phone number.
Is that ok?

Never a good idea to put your number out there.

I never had a problem putting my phone number out there....(867-5309)..lol

silvestris

Tom007, do you ever ponder why they never call you?
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game