OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Let's see your personal space......

Started by Yoder409, August 19, 2022, 01:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Here's my office turkey. I'm moving into a new office now so I'm having to start over in my new space.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Like the T&G wood.  And that mount is VERY well done !!!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

HookedonHooks

Turkeybutt

Zero great looking garage and by the looks of things some fond memories

Turkeybutt

I would post photos of my personal space but ever since G. Massey got me addicted to buy custom calls from the masters my space is now a locker at the bus terminal.  Thanks Greg!

Zobo

Quote from: Turkeybutt on August 20, 2022, 01:37:37 PM
Zero great looking garage and by the looks of things some fond memories
Turkeybutt, the memories are everything!!!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tom007

My wife is good with me letting me "Sprinkle" my mounts in various rooms.....lol, I'll take it.......Real nice pics gents, keep them coming....

Tail Feathers

Zobo, that garage is way too clean.  Can you come do mine?! :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Yoder409

Here's "the garage".  It's about 95% done.  Still need to stick in a couple recessed LED's and screw some faceplates on.  Still don't know where the fan mounts are gonna go.  First time I ever used the panorama thing on my phone camera.  So apologies for a couple of the pics being a bit "bent".

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Turkeybutt

Yoder Great looking garage and some beautiful mounts. I could live there!

aclawrence

That looks great Yoder. What kind of prints do you have?  I'm about to order a couple from Melissa Ball.

Yoder409

Quote from: Turkeybutt on August 20, 2022, 06:54:30 PM
Yoder Great looking garage and some beautiful mounts. I could live there!

Thank you. 

Quote from: aclawrence on August 20, 2022, 07:48:09 PM
That looks great Yoder. What kind of prints do you have?  I'm about to order a couple from Melissa Ball.

Thank you.

All my prints are (go figure) turkeys.  I have more of them than I have wall space in the garage.......even if I took down all the mounts.  So I'll rotate one or two in and out. 

On the wall at the moment, from left to right : 

Al Agnew
Al Agnew
Larry Zach
Jim Kasper
Ned Smith

There's another Ned Smith to the right of the barn door.
PA elitist since 1979

Zobo

Quote from: Tail Feathers on August 20, 2022, 06:15:00 PM
Zobo, that garage is way too clean.  Can you come do mine?! :TooFunny:

You want Tom or Yoder, look how clean those rooms are! My garage has the appearance of being organized  but I'm only showing you my good side, notice I left out pictures of the floor, lol!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on August 20, 2022, 06:38:29 PM
Here's "the garage".  It's about 95% done.  Still need to stick in a couple recessed LED's and screw some faceplates on.  Still don't know where the fan mounts are gonna go.  First time I ever used the panorama thing on my phone camera.  So apologies for a couple of the pics being a bit "bent".

Wow, that looks great. The mounts are fantastic, the woodwork is unreal. Is that your box call collection under the turkeys? Nice job......

Tom007

Quote from: aclawrence on August 20, 2022, 09:38:11 AM

Here's my office turkey. I'm moving into a new office now so I'm having to start over in my new space.

That really is a perfect mount.......