turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's see your personal space......

Started by Yoder409, August 19, 2022, 01:55:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Blake_08 started it.  Posted a (freakin' gorgeous !!) pic of where he displays his trophies.

Post up pics of where you display your whatever.  Mounts.  Call collections.  Artwork.  Turkey hunting or any kind of hunting stuff.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

eggshell

There is no such place in my house. I don't keep anything but meat, memories and a picture. My guns are on a rack in the basement and my hunting clothes in a metal cabinet. I had a few mounts, but I left them in the office when I retired

Happy

Mine is still under construction. Have it 3/4 of the way finished but it's not picture worthy yet. I have never had an animal mounted yet. Just cut off the antlers, beards or spurs and add them to the collection. Heck I lost most of my beards from my early days. Since living in the house I own now I think I have managed to keep them all

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

wchadw

Old office. Don't have any up at new office yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

I have the grand slam tailfans mounted on a wall next to my desk but don't have a photo.  I think I'll get one of those grand slam mounts to get them in a closer space.  There are a couple of european deer mounts above the desk, again no pics of that.  And i don't want to straighten up my desk right now to take another picture.   :TooFunny:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Yoder409

wchadw.............  Diggin' the pattern pics !!!  I never thought of anything like that.   :icon_thumright:

Tail Feathers......... I see box calls.   ;D   And take the pics !!!   I sure don't care about no messy desk.  And I bet nobody else does either.  Love to see those fans.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

I can't make a picture large enough to display all of mine ...  :TooFunny:

Yoder409

Quote from: Greg Massey on August 19, 2022, 05:51:02 PM
I can't make a picture large enough to display all of mine ...  :TooFunny:

No excuses.    ;D

Take several.   I'm gonna get some pics of the garage tonight or tomorrow. 

I can............you can.   :toothy12:
PA elitist since 1979

Turkeybutt

Tail Feathers nice display and
my wife loves that desk!

3bailey3

3bailey3

Sir-diealot

I'm not done working on this, just got it. These are just some quick pictures with the cell phone, I'll post some better ones once I get everything sorted out and use my camera so they look better. I've been trying to get one of these for years.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Zobo

Some of the garage stuff. My primary domain. Wife got me a shirt that says  "I need my garage time"

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

aclawrence

Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 19, 2022, 07:45:57 PM
I'm not done working on this, just got it. These are just some quick pictures with the cell phone, I'll post some better ones once I get everything sorted out and use my camera so they look better. I've been trying to get one of these for years.

Congrats sir die a lot. I know you have been wanting one of those cabinets for a while. That should be sweet.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: aclawrence on August 20, 2022, 08:31:17 AM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on August 19, 2022, 07:45:57 PM

Congrats sir die a lot. I know you have been wanting one of those cabinets for a while. That should be sweet.

Thanks bud, it is a memory of my father, he had several when I was growing up.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."