turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey hunters and motorcycles

Started by fordhunt, August 16, 2022, 09:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fordhunt

Just curious as we all wait for next year's season to open , how many turkey hunters on here like to ride

Turkeybutt

Good looking bikes! No longer ride but the urge is always there!

blake_08

I don't ride but I've always thought it's something I would enjoy. Maybe someday. Beautiful bikes!

Tail Feathers

I haven't owned a bike since the 80's.  Those are some nice specimens you have there!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

CrustyRusty

Road king classic...getting too old and too much arthritis to enjoy anymore, but love riding.

aclawrence

I was hoping to see someone kitted out with their vest on and a turkey strapped on the back of their Harley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fordhunt

Quote from: aclawrence on August 20, 2022, 09:36:20 AM
I was hoping to see someone kitted out with their vest on and a turkey strapped on the back of their Harley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have did that before but on dirt bikes

eddie234

I have one just to putt around on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rifleman

I have two and both are for sale.  A 2008 Yamaha 250 with approx. 3500 miles and a 1996 Honda Magna with 15k.  I don't ride much anymore.  The Mag can get out of sight in a hurry.  Nice bikes pictured.

Paulmyr

It hasn't seen much road time this year but there's still hope! I'll have to knock the dust off 1st.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Matt76cmich

I sometimes scout from the bike. Get a nice ride and find some turkeys at the same time

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

BDeal

Not for me. I have several friends who experienced life changing injuries with what would have been minor fender benders in a car.

1iagobblergetter

I have a 2013 RoadGlide that I put over half of what I paid for it in extras on when I bought it! Love the once or twice a year I get it out to ride..(9800 miles)..Thought about selling it a couple times,but figure it's been paid for since right after I bought it and doesn't cost anything,but insurance sitting in storage with the rest of my stuff. It's one of the few things I didn't have to fight hard on to keep in my divorce.....
Now im too busy working to gain back what I lost to ride much..

perrytrails

Love to ride. Currently riding this 99 Honda Shadow Ace Tour. I've had 7 motorcycles over the years. Few Hondas, bmw, several Harleys.

Here's my back road ride. Project I've worked on this year. Getting there ...