OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Your favorite pics from 2022 Spring season

Started by aclawrence, August 14, 2022, 07:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Hey guys let's reminisce on the 2022 turkey season by sharing some of your favorite pictures. But....make it a picture without a turkey in it. Just a landscape, or another critter, or plant, or selfie or whatever you think was a cool picture. If it has a story you can tell that to.

Here's an old Summit stand I found towards the end of the season. I was exploring a new area and it was on the edge of private and public. I'd love to know how long it's been hanging here. It says Summit Specialties which I don't think is even the name of the company anymore.  Anyone have a guess how old it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboy

I found one of those kind of deals this season as well. Deer cart / homemade stand? I know for sure it was long ago and was left in a big block of NF. I snapped a pic and thought the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cowboy

Here's another on I thought pic worthy at the time. I had hunted there before but this was the first time I found this.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tom007

Here is a porcupine that crawled up the tree next to me. Cool critter......

Happy

That's the moon on an early morning

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

lacire

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

ChesterCopperpot

sswv

3bailey3

Chuck1443

aclawrence

Here's another, Is this chicken of the woods? 

Remember no turkey pics!

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: aclawrence on August 14, 2022, 03:50:32 PM

Here's another, Is this chicken of the woods? 

Remember no turkey pics!

It is. Hope you harvested and ate it. And now this ain't from turkey season but from yesterday. Want to talk about a haul. That's probably >$300 of mushrooms.

aclawrence

That's a nice harvest. I didn't harvest the chicken of the woods. The only mushrooms I've picked up are Morels but I always take pictures of mushrooms every year.

HookedonHooks

I chased turkeys in some breath taking scenery this last season, and got to see or find some pretty cool things along the way. Killing turkeys was only half the fun, slowing down and soaking up what God has created for us was something I truly focused on this year, and he blessed me beyond words.

aclawrence

Cool pictures. I spent some time walking through some old small cemeteries this season. It was really sad seeing a few families who lost probably all their kids within five years or so.  I can't imagine what it must have been like to lose so many young kids to sickness.