News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Flooding in kentucky.

Started by kytrkyhntr, July 30, 2022, 04:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kytrkyhntr

https://www.kychamber.com/ksrfloodrelief

Here's link to help. A lot of people are without everything. Unimaginable amounts of loss. In a state that can't seem to catch a break. Anything helps. Please share and keep these folks in your prayers. And if you hunt our public lands like Daniel Boone in these areas drop a couple bucks. Thanks and god bless..
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Greg Massey

Prayers for everyone ... from Tennessee

AndyH

I'm here helping get the power back on and it is bad! People have lost vehicles, homes and roads to get to their homes. Can't imagine what these folks are going through and now they have to deal with more rain today through Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Turkeybutt

Keep up the good work Andy and be safe.
Those affected by this tragedy are in our prayers.

Tom007

Mountainburd

Been following in the news, terrible. Thoughts and prayers.

kytrkyhntr

Quote from: AndyH on July 31, 2022, 06:23:35 AM
I'm here helping get the power back on and it is bad! People have lost vehicles, homes and roads to get to their homes. Can't imagine what these folks are going through and now they have to deal with more rain today through Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome, thanks for your efforts. I'm trying to help as much as I can from where I'm at. You're work is appreciated
don't let the truth get in the way of a good story

Kylongspur88

Thanks for posting this. I actually hunt in one of the worst hit counties. The damage is unmanageable. The mountains in that end of the state aren't tall like the smokies in Tennessee but extremely steep and the valley's very narrow. 10 inches of rain fell at the farm in one night. There just isn't anywhere for that much water to go. Thankfully everyone I know is ok sans power and drinking water. Sadly there's still folks unaccounted for and search and rescue has seen bodies they can't get to. Many of these people didn't have a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of before this, so now any help at all is appreciated.