turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Looking for a book

Started by roosterstraw, July 13, 2022, 04:33:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roosterstraw

This is a long shot but I have been looking for this book for quite some time now and I feel I've exhausted all my options so I'm reaching out here. I'm looking for a book titled "passionate quest for phantoms of the forest" by Bobby Worthington. I would be willing to buy outright or trade other books or trade turkey calls. Thanks.

GobbleGitr

One I have never heard of.  Is it a turkey hunting book, or contains significant wild turkey content?  Any details on the book will be helpful.  What was approx year of publication, what state/region was author from, and is he still living?

Turkeybutt

Passionate Quest for Phantoms of the Forest: The Science, Art and Philosophy of Trophy Whitetail Bow-hunting by Bobby Worthington. First published January 30, 2012
One review which states.  Bobby Worthington is the most informative author on trophy whitetail hunting I have ever read. His books are packed with useful information that has come from years of real hunting experience without the fluff found in so many other books on hunting.
The book is currently unavailable from Amazon Prime