OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

She's gone but will always be remembered

Started by WyoHunter, June 15, 2011, 07:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CB on the run

:mycross:  I've buried two.  Very sad.  Take care.

CB

Roostem33

Its never an easy thing to do, sorry for your loss.

God bless,
Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

mnturkey

Sorry for your loss, it is a tough decesion but all of us pet owners have to make that decesion sometime.
I am watching my yellow lab who is 13 and dreading the day.
All the pain is gone and she is up there chasing phesants now free of pain.
SEMPER FI

Basser69

Sorry to hear of your loss. It is never easy  :jesus-cross:

Reloader

Sorry to hear that.  It's a bummer for sure.

I lost a good dog to a snake bite two weeks ago and her life long friend seems to have given up.  She's just laying around not eating much and I really don't know what to do.  I guess I'll take her to the Vet tom and see what they say.

mossy835

Sorry for your loss but at least you can be comfortable in knowing you did the best you could for your dog and friend.
:jesus-cross:

barry

Dinger

Bob, I put my Lab down 10 years ago and I still miss her.  We can all say you did the right thing, you know in your heart you did the right thing.....but.....it still hurts!  I had my Lab cremated and she is in a little box down in my gun room.  I still can't let her go.  I have read where you can buy duck decoys with a compartment for your dog's cremated remains.  They can still go huntin' with you. 

JUGHEAD

So very sorry to hear it friend.  Been there and done that and know exactly how you feel.  God bless.

flintlock

Looked like a wonderful companion.  So sorry to hear.
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

OldHen

Sorry for your loss... cherish the memories... :cross2:

Gobble!

It's a touch decision but you made the right one. Sorry for your loss.

tra_cline

Sorry for the loss of your buddy, losing a hunting dog a is very hard I like mine more than most of my friends, they are alot more dependable. Again Sorry for your loss

clarksvalley

so sorry for your loss.i feel your pain,on may 17 this year my wife and i lost our 9 years old english setter jake to brain cancer.
its one thing to lose them to old age,but to have to make that decision is hard, but we all know its the right one.hang in there,its something how they become such a big part of our lives.

Mailman

Quote from: redarrow on June 15, 2011, 09:08:16 PM
My heart cries out for you my Brother. I know your pain all too well. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:
I had to put my Molly girl down the day before Christmas a year and a half ago. Still hurts. Hang in there brother.
One Shot One Kill