turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Class of 2023

Started by Yoder409, June 05, 2022, 06:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

Nice group of candidates for next spring.  These boys...........added to the remaining longbeards should make for a good season next year.

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Wvgobbler

Always good to see that!! Should have some good gobbling mornings and a little fun next year with them!!

Old Timer

deerhunt1988

From my personal observations and a multitude of reports from others, there is going to be a great crop of 2 year olds next year for states east of the Mississippi. Very much needed!

Paulmyr

My observations and from what I've been hearing in the northland, things look good up here as well. Would be nice to put another good hatch on top of it this year.
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on June 05, 2022, 06:01:55 PM
Nice group of candidates for next spring.  These boys...........added to the remaining longbeards should make for a good season next year.

Looking good....

RutnNStrutn

A good sight to see.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Quote from: Old Timer on June 05, 2022, 06:21:05 PM
Your a thinking man!

My mom raised smart kids instead of good lookin' ones.   

:goofball:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

3bailey3

very nice pics, I called in more jakes this season than I have ever saw and had several buddies say the same thing.

JeffC

Those Jakes have some size to them, Jakes I saw this year were skinny. Good luck with them Don.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Zobo

My mom raised some smart kids too, unfortunately I was brought up by my dad. But nice little rafter there, money in the bank!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

zelmo1

Love to see that. Not many jakes here at all. I am concerned because i usually call in a bunch. Only one all jake bunch this year.  :OGturkeyhead:

Cowboy

I saw quite a few jakes as well this season.  Hope they make it to next spring. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

makestomstremble

I saw more jakes this year in Oklahoma than I have the past 16 years. Just hope we can have half the hatch we had in 2021.

ybuck