turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

When Did The Primos Truth Series Start On DVD

Started by Sir-diealot, May 31, 2022, 04:55:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Can anyone tell me what number in the Truth Turkey hunting series was the first DVD? I have back to 15 and was wondering if there are others before that on DVD? Thank you for your time.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

The first dvd I have is #12. I also have #13 and 14 on vhs and dvd.
They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Sir-diealot

Quote from: MISSISSIPPI Double beard on May 31, 2022, 06:09:20 PM
The first dvd I have is #12. I also have #13 and 14 on vhs and dvd.
Thank you very much. I was going to get some on VHS then looked at the price of the players and there is no way I am paying 300 bucks for outdated tech. I wish they would remaster them and put them all on DVD or Bluray
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Howie g

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 31, 2022, 06:14:33 PM
The first dvd I have is #12. I also have #13 and

14 on vhs and dvd.
Thank you very much. I was going to get some on VHS then looked at the price of the players and there is no way I am paying 300 bucks for outdated tech. I wish they would remaster them and put them all on DVD or Bluray
One of my life long buddys was on the original vhs ,  also was filmed just up road from my house .

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Howie g on May 31, 2022, 08:05:46 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 31, 2022, 06:14:33 PM
The first dvd I have is #12. I also have #13 and

14 on vhs and dvd.
One of my life long buddys was on the original vhs ,  also was filmed just up road from my house .
That's neat. What year was that?

John Koenig:

ncturkey

I have all the Truth about turkey hunting vhs and DVD.

Greg Massey

Joe Slaton , has a large collection of Primos along with lots of others ... he posted about these on his facebook this past weekend ...

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ncturkey on May 31, 2022, 10:24:10 PM
I have all the Truth about turkey hunting vhs and DVD.
So what was the first DVD please?

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Greg Massey on May 31, 2022, 10:48:27 PM
Joe Slaton , has a large collection of Primos along with lots of others ... he posted about these on his facebook this past weekend ...
Thanks, looked but he does not mention which was the first DVD.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

John Koenig:

GobbleGitr

The first DVD was 12, as someone already suggested

Sir-diealot

Quote from: GobbleGitr on June 01, 2022, 10:51:48 AM
The first DVD was 12, as someone already suggested
Okay thanks, the way I took it from him it was just the lowest number one he had, did not think he meant it was the lowest. I do appreciate it.

John Koenig:

MK M GOBL

I think at one time Primos offered the older ones on DVD, I have all of them!! VHS and DVD versions.

MK M GOBL

Sir-diealot

Quote from: MK M GOBL on June 01, 2022, 11:55:43 PM
I think at one time Primos offered the older ones on DVD, I have all of them!! VHS and DVD versions.

MK M GOBL
Thanks, I will try to find them. I want to get the elk and bow hunting ones as well eventually, always liked the way they did their videos, especially the old VHS ones.

John Koenig:

ncturkey

I am not sure when the DVD's started. Some mention it was 12 th video.
I have 1-14 on VHS. I converted all my VHS tapes to DVD. Quality is the same has VHS.
I asked for permission to dub them to DVD. That said that was fine for personal use only.
I also have 15 to last video on DVD.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: ncturkey on June 02, 2022, 09:48:24 PM
I am not sure when the DVD's started. Some mention it was 12 th video.
I have 1-14 on VHS. I converted all my VHS tapes to DVD. Quality is the same has VHS.
I asked for permission to dub them to DVD. That said that was fine for personal use only.
I also have 15 to last video on DVD.
Thank you much for the information. This is what I have already, x2 means two copies.

Primos DVD's I have
Turkey

15 x2
17 x2
18 x2
23 x2
24 x 2

Bow Hunting

The Truth 2

Coyote Hunting
The Truth 1 & 2 Calling all Coyotes

Big Bulls (Elk)
The Truth 9

John Koenig: