turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Call Companies / Manufacturers

Started by Greg Massey, May 16, 2022, 12:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Who's left other than Primos in making retail store calls etc ?

Sixes

Pretty sure Woodhaven is still making calls, Hunter's Specialties, Zink, Flextone, Bone collector

Greg Massey

Quote from: Sixes on May 16, 2022, 01:08:46 PM
Pretty sure Woodhaven is still making calls, Hunter's Specialties, Zink, Flextone, Bone collector
Wasn't sure about Bone Collector ... i was thinking his calls with his name were Knight Hale calls

callmakerman

Quaker Boy I believe is still making calls.

Tom007

Lynch sells in some retail stores.....

Gooserbat

I know I do, so does Hooks, Houndstooth, Pitman and several other premium makers. Remember not all custom calls are premium and not all premium calls are custom.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Turkeybutt

barry

Quote from: Gooserbat on May 16, 2022, 02:16:36 PM
I know I do, so does Hooks, Houndstooth, Pitman and several other premium makers. Remember not all custom calls are premium and not all premium calls are custom.

What Gooserbat said.
Do your research and find a good call

barry

Quote from: Gooserbat on May 16, 2022, 02:16:36 PM

What he said.
Do some research and find a good call that you can run

Old Gobbler

Call companies come and call companies go ...things have changed you can sell dirrect to the consumer and not give Walmart half your money and have a logistics system worth millions and the headache of hundreds of employees and sales team

Also ...you don't need a hunting show paying a cable company $30k (and up) a episode to air it ...many are selling very well on the internet like here , YouTube .. Instagram and the like ....the internet has changed everything

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Sir-diealot

I think Lohman* is still around. I think they either bought or paired up with Mad years ago but I am not sure.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Gooserbat

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 16, 2022, 09:26:04 PM
I think Lohman* is still around. I think they either bought or paired up with Mad years ago but I am not sure.
Both are owned by the same parent Co. That has Flambeau and a host of other things.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

PharmHunter

Rolling Thunder is in most of the big stores now.  Great people and company that make very fine products.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Gooserbat on May 17, 2022, 08:19:35 PM
Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 16, 2022, 09:26:04 PM
Both are owned by the same parent Co. That has Flambeau and a host of other things.
Yes thank you, Flambeau is who I was thinking of not Lohman, I was mixing my predator and Mad Super Crystal.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

owlhoot

Was in a small shop and seen some newer quakerboy push pulls. Also some older , packages were deteriorating. Two grand old MASTERS box call from them. they also had an old Primos battleship box with the plastic going bad for it.
Now  the same shop had some guys pot calls also. Some fella gooser something ;)