turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cuz 411/Ronnie Bucket List Hunt in Kentucky

Started by Greg Massey, May 12, 2022, 10:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

On youtube Cuz411  Bucket List Hunt with Knight & Hale in Kentucky... Watching this video of these old times is just awesome... Bill Sugg is also in the video... If someone would please attach the video to this post, i sure would appreciate you doing that... Old Times and Social Security shells ...

lacire

https://youtu.be/e1yuvKu8hYY

Here's the link Greg.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Greg Massey

lacire

Just finished watching it, two great hunts with some guys that know what there doing.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Cowboy

Real icons right there! Great Turkey Hunters

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tal

You've learned a little something every time you look down the barrel at one. Think about how many birds they've had a bead on.

Turkeybutt

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

btomlin

Howie g

Some of you " whipper snappers" need to watch these hunts .
No decoys needed ! No hooping and hollering after shot ! Showed respect to the lord above etc.
just 3 old guys enjoying what they love .   

Cowboy

Quote from: Howie g on May 13, 2022, 08:14:19 AM
Some of you " whipper snappers" need to watch these hunts .
No decoys needed ! No hooping and hollering after shot ! Showed respect to the lord above etc.
just 3 old guys enjoying what they love .
Amen. Didnt hear them say YOU SMOKED HIM! GOBBLER DOWN OR YOU JELLYHEADED HIM! OR YOU LAID THE SMACKDOWN ON HIM!  Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Tom007

Greg Massey

fishr64

An awesome show for sure!! I just laughed and shook my head when Mr. Harold emptied out Bill Sugg's gun and he had 3 different shells in it and it sounded like the one he shot was different too. Then when Harold said the old green one should be drawing Social Security I about spit out my drink.

Quite a few years in the turkey woods for those gentlemen, for sure!! Glad to see them all still hard at it too.

3bailey3

That was so Awesome!!! Thank you for sharing that!