OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Found something while turkey hunting

Started by Cowboy, April 28, 2022, 09:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowboy

It is crazy some of the things that people lose in the woods. Found this thing abandoned in the woods.  This is on PUBLIC LAND too by the way. Thought it was pretty neat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

silvestris

"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

mcw3734

joey46

Weird.  Had to have some scrap value.  After the season may think of giving the GPS numbers to local  law enforcement. 

Turkeybutt

Well.... that would haul a turkey or two out of the woods!
Strange nobody tried to get it for scrap.
Cool find!

Sasha and Abby

probably burned the engine and had no economically feasible way to get it out... 

Bingoman

Best blind ever

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

joey46

Since it probably contains both diesel fuel and engine oil the EPA boys would frown on it being abandoned on public land.  Aren't you glad you posted this.  l
LOL.

Cowboy

Quote from: joey46 on April 29, 2022, 12:20:14 PM
Since it probably contains both diesel fuel and engine oil the EPA boys would frown on it being abandoned on public land.  Aren't you glad you posted this.  l
LOL.
That pc of ground had been acquired by the government and owned since 1970. I'd say in 52 years they probably know its there by now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk