OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

the wife

Started by VAHUNTER, June 12, 2011, 09:07:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAHUNTER

after 16years of marriage my wife finally said she would like to try archery. so this past Feb. i got her started. i really was not sure how this adventure would go?? i also was not sure if she would stay interested after i bought everything to get her started.
I'm happy to say that she has swallowed the hook !!!
we shoot everyday possible (usually everyday) and have been putting in the miles going to every 3D event we can find.
watching her grow into being a successful archer has been very rewarding for me. she had never shot a bow until this year. now she is busting life savers at 20yds and keeping a 3"group at 40yds. most of the time.
I'm really looking forward to this up coming bow season. it should be a lot of fun.

i have also found that i do not hear all the chin music when i order something new as long as i order two !!! LOL
Good things come to those who wait

PANYHunter

Quote from: VAHUNTER on June 12, 2011, 09:07:29 AM

i have also found that i do not hear all the chin music when i order something new as long as i order two !!! LOL

This would be well worth it.  It's always nice to share something you love with the person you love.

rtsj

Those out of state hunts just got alot more expensive!  Take it from me its well worth it. :z-winnersmiley:

drenalinld

That's awesome! My wife is interested but the small children make it nearly impossible. The day will come though.

OLE RASPY

chin music

Never heard it called that but i like that saying. :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

OldHen

Quote from: VAHUNTER on June 12, 2011, 09:07:29 AM
after 16years of marriage my wife finally said she would like to try archery. so this past Feb. i got her started. i really was not sure how this adventure would go?? i also was not sure if she would stay interested after i bought everything to get her started.
I'm happy to say that she has swallowed the hook !!!
we shoot everyday possible (usually everyday) and have been putting in the miles going to every 3D event we can find.
watching her grow into being a successful archer has been very rewarding for me. she had never shot a bow until this year. now she is busting life savers at 20yds and keeping a 3"group at 40yds. most of the time.
I'm really looking forward to this up coming bow season. it should be a lot of fun.

does this mean i can put it off for one more year since Shannon and I will be celebrating our 15th (married) year this summer
:lol:

lightsoutcalls

That's awesome!  Congratulations on being able to share such a passion and time with your wife.  Sounds like she's quite a good shot!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!