turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Kick’s Chokes

Started by quackaddict, April 12, 2022, 11:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quackaddict

Has anyone else noticed that the "lead only" warning isn't on their website(that I can find anyway) anymore? Only warning I see is that TSS shouldn't be used with their .655 tubes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

timotheius

You might want to double check that.  If you click on their "Gobbling Thunder" page, their Recommendation Charts says: "TSS shot is recommended in GT .655"

RED NECK

They sent me an email a few years back and the answer to "Can you shoot tss through your chokes?"

Yes!

That was his answer. I posted it on a thread a few years back.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........

quackaddict

Quote from: timotheius on April 12, 2022, 02:21:33 PM
You might want to double check that.  If you click on their "Gobbling Thunder" page, their Recommendation Charts says: "TSS shot is recommended in GT .655"
You're right...I read that completely wrong. My main reason for the post was that the "lead only" warning was gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

the Ward

Interesting, wasn't too long ago they didn't approve of hevi-shot use with their chokes.
I wonder what changed?

RED NECK

I don't think it ever had to do with the ammo, just the company. That is what i read on here and other forums.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........