OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A camo collage

Started by ChesterCopperpot, April 06, 2022, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Some of us have to look a hot mess when out in public to keep the womenfolk at bay.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Marc

I do not have matching camouflage...

Last week I took my daughter...  She is wearing the only camo pants that fit, and her only camo shirt that does (they don't match)...  I was wearing army fatigues, with a modern Realtree shirt...  Pretty sure we looked like a couple of cognitively impaired homeless people when I took her to breakfast.
Did I do that?

Fly fishermen are born honest, but they get over it.

ChesterCopperpot

I don't guess he minded. Missed opening morning but made the most of my first hunt of the season. Had to wait for the fog to lift, but after that he come on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulmyr

I'm lucky if my socks match let alone my camo!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Tom007

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on April 07, 2022, 10:58:31 AM
I don't guess he minded. Missed opening morning but made the most of my first hunt of the season. Had to wait for the fog to lift, but after that he come on.

Beauty Dave, congrats. Well done...

Ozarks Hillbilly

Quote from: Happy on April 07, 2022, 07:52:13 AM
We are supposed to wear pants turkey hunting? Learn something new every day.
Porky Pigging it, be careful where you setup. 

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

grayfox

All these years I thought your camo had to match to kill a turkey. Now you done proved my theory wrong. Seriously congrats on a fine kill.

greentrout

Quote from: paboxcall on April 06, 2022, 10:59:18 PM
Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on April 06, 2022, 09:14:38 PM
Quote from: Yoder409 on April 06, 2022, 09:00:57 PM
Jacob's coat of many colors !!!    :icon_thumright:

May we call you "Jake" for short ???     ;D
I like it!

Throw a pair of khakis in with that camo ensemble, you could be Jake from state farm.

I have actually been wearing khaki colored Carharts on both of my hunts this spring. Along with a NatGear coat, a I don't know what type of camo mask, and a dark tan hat. Two birds tagged too.
Looking to buy Allen Dunfee scratch boxes.

Chordeiles

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on April 06, 2022, 08:51:23 PM
Think I'm finally going to get a chance to hunt tomorrow. Was laying out my clothes and got to laughing. I don't have one single item that matches. I've got brown NMG leafy pants, a Trebark shirt, some sort of RealTree Xtra gloves, a Mossy Oak Bottomland neck gaiter, and a RealTree Timber hat. My vest and seat and bino harness, likewise, are all different too. In all I counted eight different camo patterns. How many of y'all are mixed up as me?

I was gonna say, your guaranteed to kill a Turkey with that get up. Too late...as usual. Congratulations!

vt35mag

Congrats!
At least you gun is the same camo pattern from one end to the other.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: vt35mag on April 07, 2022, 06:25:47 PM
At least you gun is the same camo pattern from one end to the other.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Maybe I'll need to change that to match the rest of me

Zobo

Coaxed him with the trumpet, nice, with all that fog who needs camo!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Turkeybutt

Those Tom's don't mind if the top and skirt aren't camo coordinated. They have other things on their minds! Besides everybody knows the boots are what pulls the outfit together!
Nice turkey, Congrats!

TRG3

Throw some camo netting in front of you and it doesn't matter what you wear. Like most of you, I never throw away any camo 'cause it's like part of the family.

Sir-diealot

I hunt out of the blind so I don't even wear camo I'm in all black.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."