OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Youth Turkey Vest?

Started by Dr.Love, April 05, 2022, 08:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr.Love

Does anyone know where I might be able to purchase a youth sized vest? Bass Pro had one in its spring catalog, but can't find it on their website.

Hwd silvestris

Get the alps impact vest in a size small.   It will adjust down pretty small.  My 10 yr old son is small and  70lbs wet and it fits him perfect! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remturkey

X2 on the Alps impact.  Fits my 12 yr old son great.

aclawrence

I just ordered an Alps Impact small and regular. The regular was too big and the small was too small haha.  It is a pretty cool vest but all the pockets are a little smaller to. I ended up buying just the seat they use in those vest and stuck it in the back of my grand slam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

davisd9

I bought one years ago when my oldest was a baby at a local sporting goods store. It was one of the Mossy Oak ones with Jakes on the back. I bought one for Phillip's boy at academy in Rock Hill for his birthday, maybe try there.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Lucky Goose

If you can find a RNG-200, when it's Cinched down it fits my 8 year old great and they can grow with it too.