only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Stalked!

Started by harleytom, April 02, 2022, 01:44:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleytom

Quote from: Zobo on April 08, 2022, 05:41:13 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 04, 2022, 11:28:02 PM
Been there, done that. Seems like predators are becoming smarter these days. Me and the crew I hunt with have called in many yotes, bobcats and foxes over the years. Killed some of them too! We've also had hawks and eagles attack our hen decoys. It must be tough to be a turkey!!
Good job taking out that cat!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

I too had an eagle swoop down to attack my hen decoy but it didn't hit it. It must have realized at the last minute something wasn't right. I couldn't believe how big the wing span was when it was that close in front of me, truly awesome. These are the added things you get just by being out there. I always tell the younger guys around me to  "spend more time in the woods, less time on YouTube!" You have to actually experience this stuff yourself, not virtually.
You are exactly right about being out in nature! I had an eagle actually grab one of my decoys and lifted it about 10 ft in the air before it realized something wasn't right. You should have seen what the impact of its dive did to a solid steel stake the decoy was on! Impressive to say the least. I just sat there with my mouth open in total shock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk