turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TSS hasn't caused a higher percentage of "unethical" shots

Started by JohnSouth22, March 31, 2022, 04:45:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy

Well I am gonna use hevishot out of my 12 Gauge this year so y'all aint near as cool as me! In all honesty I really don't care. Some people want to hunt turkeys and some people want to kill turkeys. The day that a gobbler becomes a number to me or a notch in my belt I will quit. Yes we all hunt to kill but I think for someone to truly understand and appreciate turkey hunting they need to see deeper than the surface and understand the true substance of the game. I think some people get it and a lot don't. The turkeys would be a lot better off if more people got it. I can't and aint gonna tell people what to do but I wish more people did get it. I really enjoy Old Gobbler, it is nice to be able to converse with other turkey junkies and have a good time. I enjoy sharing stories and pictures and having a good time. However I don't want it to be about me. Its about celebrating one of our favorite pastimes and enjoying the season. Now my exceedingly good looks are another subject entirely. I am blessed and just can't help it fellers. I would prefer to make it more about the turkeys and less about us.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

joey46

Maybe we could start a thread titled:  "Not Using TSS Causes a Higher Percentage of Unethical Shots"
that would go over well I'll bet  :deadhorse:

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Happy on April 05, 2022, 10:06:54 AM
Well I am gonna use hevishot out of my 12 Gauge this year so y'all aint near as cool as me! In all honesty I really don't care. Some people want to hunt turkeys and some people want to kill turkeys. The day that a gobbler becomes a number to me or a notch in my belt I will quit. Yes we all hunt to kill but I think for someone to truly understand and appreciate turkey hunting they need to see deeper than the surface and understand the true substance of the game. I think some people get it and a lot don't. The turkeys would be a lot better off if more people got it. I can't and aint gonna tell people what to do but I wish more people did get it. I really enjoy Old Gobbler, it is nice to be able to converse with other turkey junkies and have a good time. I enjoy sharing stories and pictures and having a good time. However I don't want it to be about me. Its about celebrating one of our favorite pastimes and enjoying the season. Now my exceedingly good looks are another subject entirely. I am blessed and just can't help it fellers. I would prefer to make it more about the turkeys and less about us.

^ Happy Gets it.  :icon_thumright:

But still not cooler the me because I use Hevi in my 20
:funnyturkey:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

RutnNStrutn

Well good luck to all of y'all, regardless of if you get it or not, shoot TSS or lead, use a 12 or a .410, shoot a gobbler at 10 yards or 70 yards, or any of the other things people like to argue about on Internet forums. I hope you all have a safe and successful spring season.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

g8rvet

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 05, 2022, 04:04:03 PM
Well good luck to all of y'all, regardless of if you get it or not, shoot TSS or lead, use a 12 or a .410, shoot a gobbler at 10 yards or 70 yards, or any of the other things people like to argue about on Internet forums. I hope you all have a safe and successful spring season.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Well said! 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Old Gobbler

Over 40 will always be a controversial subject ...all the threads end up the same way ..all of them

There is a good reason why the NWTF still shoot is at exactly 40 yards

I try to avoid controversial issues , so as a standard we ask people just don't bring up the over 40 thing ...it always ends up the same way each and every time

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon