OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

South Carolina Outfitter recommendation request

Started by Magdump, March 30, 2022, 10:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdump

Can anyone recommend a South Carolina outfitter?  There are several promising options online but wanted to see if you guys had any personal experience and suggestions.

Thanks so much for your help!  Your fantastic advice helped me cross Florida off the Super Slam list last week!

BMAC_Turkeys

Id think you be better off "swapping" a hunt with someone.  Turkey hunting isnt that commercialized down here, plus with bird numbers going down, you would most likely want to deal with someone who really knows whats going on rather than some tamie duck release operation or quail operation that "has birds" and you may or may not get one.

TurkeyReaper69

Contact Trever Hagstrom- Osceola Shooter. He can get you a SC bird on his SC property. It's like 10k acres +1 (386) 527-0093

Parrot Head

I used Blackwater Guide Service.  Terry is a great guy and Connie, his wife does the cooking, you will not go hungry.   

Magdump

You know, you guys are simply the best!  As I slowly work toward the Super Slam, you guys have always come through for me with states that are tough to nail down. 

Thank you!!!