turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

COl. TOM KELLEY Still Getting it done!

Started by Haypatch, March 28, 2022, 11:02:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Good to see.   One of only a handful of people that can keep my attention for any length of time.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

GobbleNut

94 years old and still at it!  Gives me hope that I may still have a few years left to do this!  For now, if I can just make it two more weeks...   :angel9: ;D

crow

Very cool, Great to see him getting out

Howie g

What a blessed life , to maintain his Health to still go !
Kudos to the guys who took time to take him . 

762hunter

I loved seeing that!
I can't imagine making it to 94, much less still able to get after them like that.

I met him a few years back at the NWTF convention. No telling the knowledge he has in that head. We are all lucky he has written quite a bit of it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candyman

Quote from: Howie g on March 28, 2022, 08:16:43 PM
What a blessed life , to maintain his Health to still go !
Kudos to the guys who took time to take him .

I grew up with Med and Stevie. None better!

3bailey3

great read, Brain Bloom is a great outdoor writer for our local paper, Med Palmer is a class act and a great turkey hunter and Tom Kelly is a legend in the turkey woods. Med has done so much to help disable people get back in the woods.

greencop01

I'm extremely glad to read he got one, and I bet it elicited the same feeling as the first one he got all them years ago. Good for him! I hope I make it out when I'm 84. 15 years away.
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!